Please fill in your particulars so that we can contact you on donations made.
Note: If you are completing this form on behalf of the donor, please ensure to enter only particulars of the donor which is necessary for processing tax deduction.
Full Name of Donor (as in NRIC/FIN) (required for issuance of Tax Deductible Receipt)
Company Name (required for issuance of Tax Deductible Receipt)
Please fill in this field only if you wish for Tax Deductible Receipt to be issued under company
Please select option for NRIC/FIN/UEN
NRIC/FIN/UEN (required for issuance of Tax Deductible Receipt)
Mailing Address (A hardcopy receipt will be mailed to be post)
Your Email (*Your tax deduction receipt will be e-mailed to this address)
Any other amount one-time donationAny other amount monthly recurring donationS$5000 one-time donationS$5000 monthly recurring donationS$1000 one-time donationS$1000 monthly recurring donationS$500 one-time donationS$500 monthly recurring donationS$300 one-time donationS$300 monthly recurring donationS$100 one-time donationS$100 monthly recurring donationS$30 one-time donationS$30 monthly recurring donation
Mode of Donation
How did you hear about us?
Friends/ FamilySocial MediaGiving SGGive.asia
I acknowledge and accept that 70 per cent of my donation will be directed towards counselling & casework and NuLife programmes and the remaining 30 per cent will go towards the organisation to help fund the overheads required to continue providing pro-bono and low- bono services.
I consent to allow NuLife Care & Counselling Services Limited (“NuLife”) to collect, use, disclose and/or process my personal data in order to process, administer, facilitate, maintain and/or manage my relationship with NuLife as donor (“Purpose”), including making disclosures as required by law or a competent authority. NuLife may disclose my personal data to its third- party service providers and/or agents for the above purpose. Such purposes are set out in the Data Protection Policy which I confirm I have read and understood.
I consent to allow NuLife Care & Counselling Services Limited (“NuLife”) to mention my name and donation in their publications (eg. website mention, annual report, social media posts).
NuLife can inform me of their events, fundraising appeals or campaigns.